5.26.2008

Blank Pages

Beginnings are terrible things. For me, at any rate. All of this pressure to say something amazing when all I desire is some place I don't have to pretend but just say what is on my mind- whether to vent or breathe, to think or feel, be creative or bland...just to write, maybe debate with myself. But a beginning?

I'm sighing (I'm a great sigher). I am someone who loves a blank page. Take a new notebook and run your fingers over the surface of an empty page- envision, dream, plan- it has endless potential. But as soon as pen touches surface it becomes settled and limited- its purpose is realized. That is how I feel about this blog. It could be witty, it could be serious, it could be anything, but I have started now and there is no turning back. I have my reassurances, though. Afterall, this is random bits and pieces of me, and I am not an end of a story nor a beginning, I am changeable- and somewhere in the middle. heh. So here I go.

2 comments:

erinbee said...

Welcome to blogging!

Bryan said...

Man I think I would really like this blog if maybe the author would post again. LOL JK